Code of Conduct
As members of Enfield Rugby Football Club, we represent our Club on an off the field. Our actions can either help or harm the Club’s reputation and relationships within the rugby community and beyond. Our behaviors should always reflect our Club’s mission and values.
Enfield RFC's newly produced Code of Conduct has been created to guide us in our actions on and off the pitch. Our Code of Conduct applies to all members. Members include players, coaches, officials, Board of Directors, volunteers, and social members. It is up to each of us to read the Code and take it to heart. It’s not just a set of rules. It’s our guide for respecting our Club and what it stands for.
The full Code of Conduct can be reviewed on our Resources page or download directly from the follow link:
If you have any questions or comments regarding Enfield RFC's Code of Conduct, please email email@example.com.
The Enfield Rugby Football Club Association is an incorporated not-for-profit society under the Province of Nova Scotia’s Societies Act. Enfield RFC was established in 2007 with the interest of promoting the game of rugby in East Hants and surrounding areas. We want rugby to be accessible for players, coaches, officials, spectators, and other lovers of the game of any age group, gender, or experience level.
Enfield RFC’s objectives are:
• To promote the game of rugby and its development within the East Hants region and more widely within Nova Scotia.
• To promote the involvement in rugby of any individual, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, ethnic background.
• To participate in any and all rugby competitions sanctioned by Rugby Nova Scotia and Rugby Canada.
• To support our members to perform at the highest level of competition available to them.
• To actively support East Hants community initiatives and events in ways that give back to a community that has been so generous and supportive of our club and membership.